Wednesday, August 07, 2013

principle of success by uju onyechere



Christine was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given a short time to live. Dan and Christine began to live each day with tremendous clarity and love.

When it was nearly the end, a friend got up the courage to ask Christine the question: "What does it feel like to live each day knowing you are dying?" She raised herself up on one arm, and then asked him, "What does it feel like to live each day pretending that you are not?"

An author once said that one of the most powerful questions for focusing is asking yourself: "What would I be doing with my time if I knew I had only six healthy months to live?" It can immediately cause you to reorganize your priorities.

It is up to you to decide on who you want to be and what you want to be about in this world. For a tree too bear fruits the shoot must be in constant touch with the roots.

My assignment is to help you go from being a lightbulb, illuminating a small space, to a laser beam, powerful enough to cut through steel.

Paul writing to Philippians said, "Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead." (3:13)

Remember: A new broom may sweep better, but it is the old broom that knows all the dirty corners. My gospel is for You to succeed!

No comments: